Thursday, March 26, 2020

Virtual Kindergarten (03/26/2020)

Here we go into day 9!

I have seen some great things on seesaw, clever, and through my email. Keep up the great work!

We will have our next zoom class meeting on Friday with a show and tell. I am adding the information I sent in email here as well.

For Fridays zoom meeting I would like to do a show and tell! Here is the criteria for the show and tell. 



  1. Pick anything you would like that you can show us. 
  2. Need to keep it hidden until it is your turn. 
  3. Everyone will get a turn as Mrs. Wilkinson will call on students (I will mute everyone after we all say hi, except the student that is sharing). 
  4. I would like for you to tell us the following about your item
    1. What it is?
    2. Where did you get it from?
    3. Why did you chose it?
  5. So after you pick your item think of the answers to those questions so when I call on you you are prepared. 
I also found out from parent that you can virtually raise your hand, there is a raise hand button and I can see who is raising their hand. I will try to keep an eye on that, and allow questions after students turns sharing. 

We will go with the same time as we did today 10am. I will send out meeting link tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you all again on Friday!


Here is the link for my daily read aloud:

https://youtu.be/baoXT9G_QFo

Link for Mrs. Levi read aloud:

https://app.box.com/s/5h1rsmxh0umolft8hhjy0enzw4t2hb19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual Kindergarten (03/27/2020)

Good Morning Kindergators, I am so PROUD of all of you! You have made it through our second week of digital learning. You are doing...