Friday, March 27, 2020

Virtual Kindergarten (03/27/2020)

Good Morning Kindergators,

Happy Friday | Edible Reflections


I am so PROUD of all of you! You have made it through our second week of digital learning. You are doing great! Please keep up the great work. 

With it being Friday we will have some fun today. Here are some fun things for you to do today:

My daily reading: 


Please check email for Alphabet Whole Body Cards and make your name!

Also try this letter movement out!

 


Here are some fun videos to do as well: 

Jack Hartmann See it, Say it, Sign it:



Jack Hartmann Count to 100 by ones with DJ Count



Jack Hartmann count to 100 by tens


Robot Dance


I hope you all have a great weekend!

I miss hanging with you, I Miss You Daddy Short-Sleeve T-Shirt ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual Kindergarten (03/27/2020)

Good Morning Kindergators, I am so PROUD of all of you! You have made it through our second week of digital learning. You are doing...