Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Virtual Kindergarten (03/25/2020)

Hello Kindergators,

Here we go into day 8 of digital learning. I am loving all the emails I am getting with all of your great work! And the fun things I am seeing in Seesaw! If you haven't yet please go into seesaw and add your work so your friends and I can see and comment! Also, I have assigned some things on seesaw as well. Just a few activities if you would like to try.

Here is the spirit days for the rest of  this week.....


For writing we found out from Mrs. Ricci that Pete the cat likes to recieve mail! So, maybe you can send him a picture with a note! 


Speaking of writing and letters I have received two videos of students telling me their address all on their own! So I am sending them a letter. Remember it will take a few days but would love to know when you get it. So keep practicing your address and have your parents send me a video clip and I will get a note out to you!

Here is the link for my daily read:


Oh and guess what Mrs. Levi is doing read alouds as well! Here is her link for yall to check her out!



Last thing here is the info for our virtual class meeting! I hope to see you all at 10am.....and hope it works!

Melissa Wilkinson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Wilkinson's Kindergarten Class
Time: Mar 25, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/532573809

Meeting ID: 532 573 809

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual Kindergarten (03/27/2020)

Good Morning Kindergators, I am so PROUD of all of you! You have made it through our second week of digital learning. You are doing...