Thursday, March 19, 2020

Virtual Kindergarten (03/19/2020)

Good Morning Kindergators, 

Here we go on day 4! I have received some great emails with pictures and things your parents have said you have been doing. I have also been checking RAZ Kids, Readingeggs/Mathseeds, and Dreambox daily to see who has been logging on and what they are accomplishing. I have seen some great stuff! 

I also wanted to let parents know that I do not expect you to be on from 9:00-10:30 am every morning. This is just a designated time that I will be available to answer any questions. I also wanted to note that there is not a deadline for the days work. Just seeing that they are doing an hour of class work a day is what I hope to see. I  know that some parents still have to work and it is hard to get this stuff in. I am working with a Senior and Freshman in high school and there stuff is way above what I can teach, and I know it is hard to get it done. So, you just taking an hour out of the day somewhere, and it doesn't have to be a full hour at a time, you can break it up 20 minutes here, 30 minutes there, and ending with 10 minutes. Just get something in so we can continue to see their progress. 

I also want to add that I have seen parents adding things, finding worksheets online, doing math with different manipulatives, etc. Please do whatever you think will get your child motivated to learn! I love seeing the things they are doing. Keep up the great work! 

Please continue to check Addison's school site daily and look at the specials teachers blogs, as well as Mrs. Nelson's for some great stuff! 

Last thing here is a link to my daily reading  https://youtu.be/kz6NhqqpNng   . I hope it works this time. I am new to this and still learning. I should be a pro by time we get back to school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual Kindergarten (03/27/2020)

Good Morning Kindergators, I am so PROUD of all of you! You have made it through our second week of digital learning. You are doing...