Friday, August 16, 2019

08/16/19

We have made it through our second full week of school. The students are starting to settle in and learn the rules and procedures in our classroom and school. We did practice a code red drill today so you may hear about it. 

I was so excited that all of the students turned in their homework journals this week and they were all completed! We got to have our fun Friday and watched an educational video about space after recess. We also had a little dance party, as we have a lot of friends who enjoy dancing........including me and Mrs. Mcghee! 

Some things we worked on in class this week were......

READING: Author, Illustrator, Title, Characters, and Setting

WRITING: Letter of the week I, and sight words of the week I, it, and is, as well as their names. 

MATH: Counting with one-one correspondence, and writing numbers

I will try to post on here weekly most likely on Sunday evening or Monday morning with what we will be doing for the week and if there is any important announcements. 

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual Kindergarten (03/27/2020)

Good Morning Kindergators, I am so PROUD of all of you! You have made it through our second week of digital learning. You are doing...